With the current trend of energy supply and the ever-increasing requirements for environmental protection, people are constantly seeking new energy that is both energy-saving and environmentally friendly, and air source heat pumps are born in time. The air source heat pump can use the heat in the air to achieve the heating effect, and does not emit harmful substances and does not cause secondary pollution. If the installation position of the air source heat pump unit is blocked and not ventilated, the operation effect will be affected, therefore, the following will share the correct installation method and matters about the swimming pool air heat pump water heater.
(1) Installing the swimming pool air heat pump water heater unit downstream of all filtering devices and swimming pool pumps, and upstream of all chlorine generators, ozone generators, and chemical disinfection. PVC pipes can be used directly for the water inlet and outlet pipes;
(2) Under normal circumstances, the swimming pool air heat pump water heater should be installed within 7.5 meters from the swimming pool, and if the pool water pipe is too long, it is recommended to pack a 10mm thick insulation pipe to avoid insufficient heating capacity due to excessive heat loss of the unit;
(3) The design of the waterway system needs to install a union or flange on the inlet and outlet water of the heat pump for drainage in winter and can be used as an access port during maintenance;
(4) Try to shorten the water pipeline as much as possible to avoid or reduce unnecessary pipeline change direction to reduce resistance loss. Installing an exhaust pipe at the highest position of the main water pipeline to facilitate timely evacuation of gas in the waterway. A water drain valve should be installed at the lowest part of the system, which is convenient for draining water when cleaning the system.
(5) The water system must be equipped with a pump with appropriate flow and lift to ensure that the water flow meets the needs of the unit. In addition to the shock-proof soft joint connection between the water pump and the unit as well as the water system pipeline, a bracket should be provided to prevent the unit from being stressed.
(6) The water side of the heat exchanger is designed to withstand water pressure of 0.4Mpa. In order to prevent damage to the heat exchanger, it cannot be used over pressure.
(7) During the operation of the heat pump, the air temperature will be reduced by about 5 degrees, and condensed water will be generated on the evaporator fins and fall on the chassis, which will be discharged through the plastic drain nozzle installed on the chassis, this is a normal phenomenon (condensed water is easy to misunderstood as a leakage in the heat pump water system), drainage pipes must be installed to drain the condensed water in time during installation.
(8) Never connect the tap water pipes or other water pipes to the circulating pipes, so as to avoid damage to the circulating pipes and the heat pump unit.
(9) The water tank of the hot water heating system needs to have good thermal insulation performance, please do not install the water tank in a place with polluted corrosive gas.